FOR BEST PRICE + BEST SERVICE
Call TODAY 201-645-0888
At A1 Water Sewer & Drain Services, provide water service line repair, replacement, and water line installation nj services for water m
ain lines in NJ. We service a broad region encompassing Bergen County, Morris County, Union County, Essex County, Passaic County, and Hudson County.
#1 for Water Line Installation in NJ
We’re always available 24/7 for emergency sewer repairs, water line repairs, and other urgent repair services. To find out more, or for service today with a free diagnosis and cost estimate, call us any time at 201-645-0888.
Main Line Installation
Main water line installation in NJ by local plumbing contractors
At A1 Sewer & Drain Services, our team of experienced local plumbing contractors provides residential, commercial, and municipal water main line installation and water main line replacement throughout north NJ.
#1 in Installation
Problems with the water main line can cause low water pressure, yellow water in the plumbing system, underground water leaks, and other issues. New water line installation is often needed when pipes are old and worn out, or for new construction for homes, businesses, and municipal projects.
Water Line Installation Costs
Factors that affect water line installation costs
The cost of water line installation from a certified NJ plumbing company can vary considerably, based on a number of factors. Some of the things that can affect the cost of commercial or residential water line installation include:
- Access. Trees and other obstructions can restrict access to the area for water line installation contractors. If we need to remove trees or jackhammer through paved concrete areas, this can elevate the cost of the service.
- Depth. The deeper the water line installation needs to be, the more costly it will be.
- Location. Your geographical location can affect the cost of water line installation. PVC is often used as a highly cost-effective and durable material for water mains, but in areas that are prone to freezing during the winter, it may not be the best choice. In other areas, corrosive soil precludes the use of copper for water lines.
- Permits. In some cases, we may need to obtain a permit from the city for water line installation.
Water Pipe Types
NJ Water Pipe Installation: Materials and Types of Pipes
Main water pipes can be made from several different types of materials, which need to be suitable for transporting potable drinking water. Municipal water lines are large in diameter, whereas smaller “gooseneck” pipes for individual properties are considerably smaller. Large municipal water mains can be over 9 feet in diameter, while smaller pipes can be as little as 12mm.
Plumbing water line installation in nj can use metal, cement, or plastic pipes.
- Steel water pipes. Steel is comparatively expensive, but it’s highly durable and very strong. Steel water lines can withstand high water pressures and can be installed in greater lengths than many other materials.
- Iron and galvanized steel pipes. Galvanized steel plumbing is used to transport both potable water and wastewater. The galvanization process involves applying a protective zinc coating, which protects the metal from damage and corrosion. When the water flow is slow or static, galvanized, steel pipes can corrode, and contaminants from the corrosion can enter the water. For this reason, galvanized steel is falling out of favor for new water line installation.
- Cast iron. Cast iron pipes are heavy but durable and are suitable for handling high water pressures.
- Concrete cement. Concrete water pipes are durable, corrosion-resistant, and strong, but expensive to install.
- PVC pipes. PVC (polyvinyl chloride) is light, inexpensive, and resistant to corrosion. They’re suitable for underground use, although they can become brittle when exposed to UV light.
Geographical location, climate, soil conditions, and the diameter of the water pipes can affect which material is most suitable for water line installation.
Excavation for Water Pipe Installation in NJ
Water line replacement and installation plumbers in NJ almost always requires excavation, as does water line replacement.
This can disrupt lawns, landscaping, and paved areas. After municipal water line replacement or installation, damaged curbs and sidewalks will be restored as close as possible to their original condition.
NJ Plumbers for Water Line Installation
At A1 Water Sewer & Drain Services, our team of experienced NJ plumbing contractors provides residential, commercial, and municipal water line installation and sewer repair services throughout NJ.
For water line installation service today, or to find out more, call us any time at 201-645-0888.
Find out more about drain pipe, sewer line, and water line installation in NJ:
24 Hour Sewer amp Drain Emergency Service in NJ Call Now for NJ Sewer Service Plumbers
BEST PRICE amp SERVICE FOR WATER LINE REPAIR NJ FREE Estimate - Need Water Line Repair or Replacement
Best Price and service for underground water leak repair Up-Front Pricing FREE Same Day Quote Call
Call an Experienced NJ Plumber Today If you re tap water is tinted yellow you re probably very