BEST PRICE & SERVICE
Any Sewer Main Line Replacement in NJ
Fast & Reliable! Call today for FREE Estimate: 201-645-0888
Watch how sewer line repair is done in fast mode.
Sewer replacement from experienced NJ sewer repair/replacement contractors
Call us any time for same day replacement service in NJ
We’re available 24/7 for serious sewer line emergencies in New Jersey, and we provide same-day service for all our drain and sewer repair services calls in north NJ.
We cover a wide service area in NJ, encompassing Bergen County NJ, Morris County NJ, Union County NJ, Essex County NJ, Hudson County NJ, Essex County, Somerset County, and Passaic County NJ and Orange County NJ.
With 24-hour same-day service, 45 minute response times, and free cost estimates, we’ve established ourselves as local leaders for residential, commercial, and municipal sewer repair and sewer replacement throughout northern NJ.
Sewer line replacement trenching
Sewer Line Replacement Contractors for Damaged Pipes
Do you have a damaged pipe? Many problems with sewer main lines, like pinhole leaks, cracks, or clogs, can be fixed with hydro jetting or sewer relining.
However, sometimes sewer repairs aren’t enough to resolve serious problems with an underground pipe.
Corrosion, tree root damage, pipes bursting, and other issues can destroy the pipe completely, leaving it with too little structural integrity to be fixed with a cure-in-place pipe liner.
For severe pipe damage, sewer replacement may be the only real option.
Although a typical metal or PVC sewer pipe can last for decades, they do eventually wear down and need to be replaced by a local sewer repair contractor.
Sewer replacement is not needed if only a small area of your sewer line is broken, you may just need wastewater or sewer spot repair excavation, digging only in the area where the sewer pipe is broken, and replacing the broken pipe.
Although you need sewer excavation, it may only be for a small area of your lawn that can be easily filled in and is often cheaper and faster than the more modern technologies for sewer replacement.
Sewer Replacement Causes in NJ
Why sewer replacement? You may need sewer line replacement for:
- Pipe corrosion. Old metal sewer pipes eventually succumb to corrosion. Various chemical and biological processes inside the sewer line, like hydrogen sulfide emitted by bacteria, will gradually wear through the metal over years of use. Eventually, the damage can get bad enough that you’ll need total sewer pipe replacement. Many newer materials, like PVC and PEX, are actually resistant to bacterial corrosion. However, older cast iron and copper pipes are not.
- Tree root damage. Tree roots can devastate your sewer main line, even roots from a tree that’s hundreds of feet away. Pre-existing holes and cracks let moisture out into the soil, which attracts new root growth from local trees. As the roots enter the sewer main line, the moist and nutrient-rich environment allows them to grow very quickly, blocking off water flow and breaking apart the pipes. Severe tree root incursion can lead to sewer line collapse, requiring sewer replacement service.
- Severe scale buildup. Depending on the hardness and other qualities of the local water, dissolved minerals like calcium and magnesium can gradually deposit themselves onto the walls of a sewer pipe, a phenomenon known as “scale.” These scale buildups damage the pipe walls and can constrict water flow and cause clogging and sewer backflow. Sewer pipes afflicted by severe scale deposits will need to be replaced.
- Broken sewer pipe. A sewer pipe may be broken or cracked for many different reasons, including shifts in soil, weather, tree roots, age of the pipes and debris. A cracked sewer line may function with minimal interference for some time but eventually, the crack will grow and result in a broken sewer line or a collapsed sewer line. There are many quick and easy trenchless methods to replace a cracked sewer line but if the sewer line that has collapsed it may need sewer line excavation.
- Sewer line collapse or sewer belly. If the structure of your sewer line has collapsed or bent such that there is a belly in the line, this may require replacement. It may in fact require replacement by excavation rather than trenchless methods as the line is physically not in the right place and slope. So replacing it will still not leave you with a proper;y running sewer line unless you excavate the line and physically put the pipes in the right place.
Call us today for a FREE quote on sewer pipe replacement for your new jersey home.
NJ Sewer Replacement Options
There are a few methods we can use to replace your sewer main line if it’s seriously damaged. If the sewer is collapsed or there is a sewer belly, or the sewer line is old and corroded sewer repair is not an option. In those cases different methods are use to replace old sewer lines with new sewer lines.
We generally need to excavate, but in some cases, we can use trenchless pipe lining or pipe bursting instead, is a type of pipe replacing method that avoids sewer line excavation or digging.
- Sewer excavation in nj is a highly involved process, and it’s disruptive to your lawn. However, for sewer replacement, it’s often necessary. We dig a trench to access the old pipe, which we then remove. After calculating the pitch and correct drop per foot, we can install a new sewer pipe. Afterwards, the trench is backfilled, and grass and landscaping plants can regrow.
- Trenchless pipe repair be relining. Trenchless sewer repair is a sewer replacement method that avoids sewer excavation or digging a trench to access the sewer line. A machine is run through the sewer line and lines the sewer with a new epoxy liner coating and sealing the entire sewer line and repairing and broken sewer pipes or cracked sewer pipes.
- Pipe bursting is an alternative method of removing and replacing a sewer main line. If the old pipe is cracked, collapsed, or otherwise damaged beyond repair, we use a hydraulic bursting head to push apart the pipe. The fragments are pushed outward into the soil. Behind the bursting head, a cable pulls a new section of pipe into place. Pipe bursting requires very little excavation, but soil conditions and other considerations will determine whether it’s feasible.
- rerauting sewer: is another option that we use from time to time.
Sewer Replacement Cost in NJ
The cost for sewer line replacement will depend on how many feet of sewer line needs to be replaced and the method of replacement. If you need to excavate and dig under driveways and porches then it will cost more because you will also need to repave the driveway and rebuild the porch.
If your sewer line simply runs under your lawn then sewer replacement will cost less as its just a matter of digging a trench replacing the sewer pipe and then putting the same dirt back and putting down new lawn seed. Generally, the cost is a minimum of a few thousand dollars.
NJ Plumbers for Sewer Pipe Replacements in nj
When you need to replace your sewer main line, you need licensed plumbers experienced local NJ sewer replacement service contractors.
INDOOR & OUTDOOR
A1 Sewer pipe replacement is nearby is the best pipe replacement contractor’s services, our team of NJ sewer plumbers has decades of combined experience and training working with residential, commercial, and public wastewater systems.
Sewer Line Replacement Alternatives – Trenchless
No digging pipe replacement contractors
A1 also provides trenchless sewer pipe repair and replacement
Call for the best price for all our sewer services:
– Leaking sewer line repair services
– Crack pipe replacements
– Sealing sewer
– Sewer joint repair or
– Repairing sewer under slab floor or foundation
– Concrete repair service
– Drainage storm lines services
– Parking lot drain lines replacement
– Exterior sewer replacement
– Interior pipe replacement
– Sewer pit repair service
– Replace sewer from the curb line to the house
– Sewer pipe replacement under a concrete floor
– Old lead pipe removal and disposal
– Catch basin
– Local fix for standing water
– Replace wastewater lines
– New sewer pipe connection to public sewer
– Best cost to replace septic to sewer in NJ
– Street sewer line replacement
Call us for the best sewer line repair or replacement near me services in NJ!
For quality sewer replacement or sewer repair service today, call us any time at 201-645-0888.
Get fast, reliable sewer replacement today from experienced NJ sewer replacement contractors.
Call us any time for same-day service and BEST price in NJ at 201-645-0888
Our nj sewer repair and sewer replacement services in NJ:
FOR SEWER REPLACEMENT ESTIMATES AND ADVICE Get the Best Price Service Call now us day
1 No digging pipe repair in NJ A1 trenchless sewer repair or replacement services in NJ
NJ Municipal Sewer Services - Public Sewer Pipe Repairs Call us any time at A1 Sewer
BEST PRICE FOR ANY SEWER RELINING amp SEWER REPAIR SERVICE IN NJ Call us 201-645-0888 Call A1 for
For decades the majority of household plumbing pipes drain pipes and sewer lines were made from