NJ Trenchless Sewer Water Line Repairs – Directional Drilling
Looking for expert local contractors for horizontal directional drilling?
Call today for a FREE cost estimate for trenchless water line or sewer installation 201-645-0888
At A1 directional drilling services, we’re the New Jersey region’s leading local experts for NJ underground pipe services including sewer repair services, (HDD) horizontal directional drilling and trenchless solutions for gas, sewer, and new water line installation, repair or complete replacement.
We have the skills, knowledge, and access to machinery and equipment for several different types of trenchless sewer line repairs in NJ, including a technique known as horizontal directional drilling.
Horizontal directional drilling is a viable trenchless solution for many situations in New Jersey where sewer line installation or water line installation is needed, but excavation is unfeasible due to soil conditions, obstacles, and other issues.
If you need effective professional NJ sewer services from experienced, highly trained local contractors who specialize in underground pipes, call us any time at A1 HDD Services.
We’re always available for prompt, reliable same-day service, including a free consultation and cost estimate for your NJ sewer, water, gas, electric, utility service project.
We have specialized training, experience, and certifications needed for taking on these kinds of large-scale plumbing projects in New Jersey. Call us any time at 201-645-0888.
Directional Drilling for Water Line Installation in NJ
If you are in need of new water line installation, whether you are connected to the city water supply pipe connection or you need a new install for new construction or if you would like to convert your water line from a private well system to a city water connection, we are well qualified to help you to make the process of the new water line quick, easy and at an affordable cost.
We have experience working with private owners, businesses and municipality clients and have run new pipes under streets, roads, county roads, railroads, sporting equipment and facilities.
Understanding Horizontal Directional Drilling for Trenchless
- Horizontal directional drilling, also known as “directional boring,” is an indispensable technology for water, gas, and sewer line installation in areas where open cut excavation is dangerous or unfeasible.
- We often use HDD in areas where a roadway, river crossing, or another obstacle makes sewer excavation either practically impossible or unusually expensive and disruptive.
- If we need to lay a pressurized water line, gas line, or sewer pipe in an area where there’s a roadway directly above, this creates a massive problem for traditional open cut excavation.
- If we excavate a trench to lay a new pipe, we would need to break apart the roadway above. Obviously, this is highly disruptive, and replacing the destroyed section of road adds considerably to the overall cost of the water line installation project.
- Horizontal directional drilling provides a much-needed solution for water pipe installation in areas where it would be difficult, costly, or dangerous to excavate.
HDD is commonly used in small residential service and large municipal projects, as it’s suitable for large systems with pipes up to 54″ in diameter and up to an impressive 8,000 feet in length.
The Horizontal Directional Drilling Contractor Process in NJ
When we use horizontal directional drilling as a trenchless solution for water line installation, the process involves three key steps.
This is after the initial land and terrain is surveyed, and the designs are finalized for the new pipe installation.
- Pilot hole. During the design process, the path for the new pipe has been determined. The initial pilot hole is drilled from the bore entry to the bore exist, creating a place for the new pipe.
- Reaming. The pilot hole cannot be large enough in diameter to house the new water line installation without collapsing beforehand. As such, the hole needs to be enlarged. This often involves multiple passes of the reaming equipment through the pilot hole, gradually widening it to the desired size.
- Pulling the pipe. After reaming, the borehole is ready for the pipe to be pulled in. This is done continuously over the course of the project. Heavy equipment and temporary rollers help to move the pipe into its new location.
Engineering & Planning for Pipe Horizontal Directional Drilling
Before we begin the actual process of trenchless water line installation using horizontal directional drilling, there’s a highly involved surveying and design component of the process.
Using data from a land survey, we create a detailed design for the underground route that the new pipe’s path is going to follow.
We precisely calculate the ideal alignment and depth for the pipe, and we must avoid any conflict with existing underground utilities in the area.
During the boring process, we must carefully document and monitor our activities.
Detailed documentation of our daily construction activities during the new water line installation helps us ensure that everything complies with the necessary pipe bend radius, specifications, and any applicable permits that we have acquired for the project.
#1 Directional Drilling contractors
HDD & Other Trenchless Solutions for NJ Sewer Services & Water Pipe Services in NJ
At A1 Sewer, Drain & water utility contractor company, we’re not your average local NJ plumbing company. We focus on complex projects like horizontal directional drilling for trenchless water line installation, trenchless sewer installation, water line installation by horizontal directional drilling and more.
Direct Drilling services:
Install conduits underground and under roads, buildings, and wetland without the need for digging disruption of traffic.
- directional drilling water line
- directional drilling sewer pipes
- directional drilling fiber optic and phone
- directional drilling electric lines
- directional drilling gas pipe
- direct drilling for utility
we serve private clients, business commercial contractors industrial, municipality and government.
If you’re in need of directional drilling or trenchless pipe service company contractors here in NJ, call us any time for BEST PRICE and free consultation and cost estimate, at 201-645-0888.
Find out more about Horizontal Directional Drilling NJ
Call us today for the BEST PRICE and BEST SERVICE on Sewer Main Repair CALL A1
Trenchless sewer repair is a new technique for repairing a sewer line without having to dig
BEST PRICE and Service for Sewer Relining in NJ 1 Pipe Lining Contractors NJ - SAME
Best local sewer repair call us any time at A1 Sewer amp Drain at 201-645-0888 At