Best local NJ sewer installation contractors with best price and ON TIME service!
Call Now for FREE & NO obligation price quote
Loking for companies that install sewers in NJ? sewer installation or sewer repair for home or commercial? We are the #1 in sewer installation in service and price.
As NJ local contractors we will perform any new sewer pipe installation as well as sewer pipe replacement/repair for old and damaged pipes from A to Z so you don’t need to worry about the process.
Best price & service for any sewer installation or
Installing new sewer lines or drain line in New Jersey is a complex process, since sewer piping needs to be at the right slope, and sections of pipe must be securely joined together.
Sewer Pipe Installation (New or replacement): How It Works
Sewer installation is an intensive process, and unlike most sewer repair jobs, excavation is necessary to lay the new pipes.
When installing new sewer line in NJ, contractors need to account for slope, elevation, and other factors, to ensure that the lines will be conducive to proper water flow.
Here’s a brief overview of the sewer pipe installation process:
- First, sewer installation contractors will determine how long the new sewer lines will be, as well as assessing the slope and elevation in the area.
- After elevation is accounted for, contractors must also calculate the pitch for the run of the new sewer pipes. This involves a simple mathematical equation: both initial and terminal elevation are subtracted from the pipe’s horizontal length, yielding the drop per foot of pipe.
The drop should not be more than 1/4″ per foot: if so, water will flow faster than the solid materials, increasing the odds of a sewer clog. It also shouldn’t be less than 0.003, to ensure that solids will be carried with the water.
- The next step is to excavate a trench where the new sewer pipes will be installed. At the bottom, loose dirt will be removed to create a smooth surface on which to place the pipes. In some cases, a bedding material like sand will be added to support the pipes and protect them from sagging downward into the soil.
- When the trench is ready, the sewer pipes will be laid down into the bottom. Usually, sewer installation contractors will start at the end with lower elevation, and end at the higher end. For PVC pipes, sewer pipe installation companies use a compound called purple PVC primer, which cleanses the surface of the PVC to ensure that the glue will adhere properly.
- Once the pipes are laid and installed, sewer installation contractors will then inspect for broken or disconnected places. Sand or gravel is then placed over the pipe to a height of about ten inches, and compacted with compaction equipment.
Sewer Pipe Replacement Services NJ
However, in some cases, pipes may be too old or too severely damaged to fix. In these cases, contractors will generally opt for sewer pipe replacement instead.
Collapsed pipes require repair or replacement, and sewer service contractors might also opt for sewer replacement for very old pipes which are severely corroded from decades of use.
In some cases, sewer replacement can be performed by a sewer pipe replacement contractor NJ with trenchless pipe bursting techniques, although excavation may sometimes be necessary.
To find out more about sewer installation, sewer pipe replacement, and more in New Jersey, call us today at A1 Sewer sewer installation and Drain at
sewer line installation or reinstallation contractors relining collapsed old sewer pipe line
Sewer Line Replacement in New Jersey At A1 Sewer amp Drain we re regional New
Sewer Line Service in New Jersey There are very few scenarios where we find
Looking for a full selection of professional sewer service offerings in New Jersey At
caption id attachment 3421 align alignright width 362 Sewer plumbing repair services in Union County NJ caption When you re
NJ Sewer Solutions for Sewer Repair Sewer Clogs and more caption id attachment 12494 align alignright width 300
Looking for drain cleaning or sewer cleaning services in Morris County NJ At A1