A sewer camera, can make the difference between guessing and knowing.
Call us for best price and advice at A1 Sewer & Drain Services
Sewer clogs can happen: There’s nothing convenient about them. Trying to figure out what and where the problem is can be a frustration.
Sewer clogs are typically caused by one of three reasons: Pipe breakdown, where the old sewer pipes can collapse and crack and sink; or by foreign objects, or toys or other odd items can get in the sewer line. And finally, tree roots, which is probably the most often-found problem with sewers and are incredibly invasive when searching for water.
Since there is a steady supply of water in the sewer line, they can break through the pipe and cause major problems.
These problems occur in pipes buried underground and are inaccessible without excavation.
- Sewer camera inspection allows sewer plumbers to go to the problem location and investigate the situation. Not only can it tell us what type of clog we’re dealing with, but it can also tell us where the clog is. The sewer cam also comes with a built-in locator and that will tell us where the clog is exactly so that when we dig, we dig right at the spot where the problem is.
- How the camera works is you take off the vent cap and throw the camera down through the vent cap.
So at first just run it down the pipe. Take the camera and just run it up through the pipe, up through towards the house. Just run it down the pipe, looking for cracks, looking for roots…There could be anything in the pipe. There could be a toy in the pipe. I mean anything at all.
- So assume you found that the problem is tree roots. You can actually take a jetter now and jet the line out and it just cuts all through the roots. Run the jetter up through the pipe and get rid of the roots.
- And you do that, and you take the camera and you run the camera back down through the line and make sure that you got them all. If it’s just a clog and you want the line cleaned up, you can do the same thing with the jetter. Just run the jetter up through the line and it cleans up all the muck that lies inside the sewer line, just lies there. We can get rid of all that.
A sewer camera to a NJ sewer plumbing company is like an X-Ray before surgery. It allows us to make wise decisions, so that we can permanently fix the problem instead of just putting a band-aid on it. Wise decisions save money and time and headaches. The next time you have a sewer clog, don’t guess! Know who to call.
We are here for you 24/7 if you need any sewer cleaning in New Jersey or drain cleaning in New Jersey.
Please contact us at any time 24/7 in NJ for drain cleaning pipes or sewer lines for home commercial, office buildings, industrial and residential. We would be happy to serve you at an affordable drain sewer cleaning prices.
We offer a full selection of local north NJ sewer and drain services, including:
- Sewer Repair
- Sewer Cleaning
- Sewer Installation
- Sewer Replacement
- Drain Repair
- Commercial Drain Services
- Septic Tank Repair
- Basement Sump Pump Installation
To find out more, or to schedule same-day service today, call us any time at 201-645-0888.