Local septic tank installation septic tank replacement company in NJ?
Call A1 Sewer & Drain for Best Price: at 201-645-0888.
Septic tank systems are a versatile on-site solution for taking care of waste from your household plumbing. With proper septic tank installation by an experienced professional, you can enjoy a sustainable solution for home waste disposal, powered by the natural actions of helpful bacteria.
At A1 Sewer & Drain, we specialize in professional home and commercial septic tank installation throughout New Jersey, with service areas encompassing Bergen County, Morris County, Union County, Passaic County, and beyond.
When it comes to septic tanks, proper installation is essential to keep the system working correctly and prevent backflow, flooding on your property, and other potential concerns. Installing a septic tank is a major investment that you’ve put a lot of thought into, and you need a company that will do the job right the first time.
To find out more about our septic tank installation or replacement services, call us any time at A1 Sewer & Drain.
Why Install a Septic Tank in NJ?
There are quite a few good reasons for NJ homeowners and businesses to consider a septic tank for their waste disposal needs. Septic tanks can have several benefits over using a municipal sewer system, including:
- Storm resistance. Here in NJ, we all remember flooding and heavy rains during Hurricane Sandy. With proper professional septic tank installation, your tank will stay secure during even the heaviest of storms.
- Convenience in suburban and rural areas. Municipal sewer systems are great in urban and semi-urban areas, but if you live further from a major city, septic tank installation can be a superior, more convenient choice.
- When your septic tank system is properly installed and maintained, your septic tank allows purified water to naturally seep into the soil and groundwater, keeping your lawn and yard hydrated.
If you’re interested in learning more about the benefits of installing a septic tank for your NJ home or business, call us today at A1 Sewer & Drain to talk to one of our friendly professional sewer service contractors about the benefits of septic systems.
Your Septic Tank Installation Options in NJ
When you’re thinking about installing a septic tank, you’ll want to talk to an experienced contractor about which type of septic system will best suit your needs. At A1 Sewer & Drain, we routinely install and replace all kinds of residential and commercial septic tank systems.
When you decide on septic tank installation, you’ll select from one of four main types:
- Conventional septic systems. Conventional septic tank installation can either use gravel in the drainfield, or a series of chambers inside the tank itself. During conventional septic tank installation, we’ll install a drainfield ditch 1-3 feet below the ground. The gravelled drainfield area is an important component of the waste breakdown process. Although some of the work is done by bacteria that live inside the septic tank, other waste materials will then be broken down by soil bacteria in the drainfield.
- Low pressure dose septic tank systems. These are a good option for installing a septic tank in places where the soil or local land topography isn’t well suited to a conventional septic tank. LPDs have a pumping chamber inside the septic tank, which is turned on twice per day to pump wastewater through the chamber and into the drainfield. The drainfield also requires less space than in a conventional septic system.
- Evapotranspiration systems. This type of septic tank installation is fairly rare in NJ, since it’s best suited to arid regions like the Southwest. In evapotranspiration septic systems, all of the water is eventually released into the atmosphere through a layer of sand, as well as through the natural transpiration processes of nearby plants.
- Aerobic wastewater treatment systems. You can think of an aerobic treatment septic tank as a miniature, localized version of a city sewage plant. Unlike conventional septic tanks, air is pumped into the tank. This allows for the growth of aerobic bacteria, enhancing the waste treatment process.
Interested in finding out more about your options for septic tank installation in NJ? When you’re ready to install a septic tank, give us a call any time at A1 Sewer & Drain, at 201-645-0888. We’ll help you get the process started.