Roots In Sewer Line and Pipe Removal & Repair
Same Day FREE Estimate
Call Now 201-645-0888
Tree root incursion is one of the most common causes of sewer problems in New Jersey. They can cause recurring, otherwise unexplained sewer clogs; cracks in the pipes; burst sewer lines; and even sewer backflow into your home.
Because they’re completely underground, and a tree can send out roots to a surprisingly long distance, tree roots in the sewer lines can be hard for homeowners to detect. In many cases, you’ll need a professional to remove tree roots from your sewer line with sewer cleaning or sewer repair service.
At A1 Sewer Water main & Drain, sewer line tree root removal is one of our most common jobs, using hydro jet sewer cleaning and other methods to fix pipes and remove root growth. To find out more, or to schedule sewer services, give us a call today.
Tree Roots In Sewer
How tree roots gets Into your sewer line?
New Jersey is a naturally forested area, full of many different species of trees. Most large trees send out sprawling root networks that can range surprisingly far across your property, and which are constantly expanding. As the tree grows, it sends out small new root shoots.
- These roots are naturally drawn to the things trees need to survive: nutrients and water. Sewers are full of both of these things, which is why tree roots are so intrinsically attracted to them, and why tree root removal is such a common reason for sewer repair.
Although a fully intact pipe isn’t necessarily at risk, tree roots often enter the sewer lines through small hairline cracks and pinholes, which wouldn’t cause much trouble on their own. Corrosion, pressure, soil issues, and other factors can cause small openings into the sewer lines, where tree roots can grow. Once the roots enter the sewer lines, they can quickly cause surprisingly severe sewer clogs and pipe damage, and you’ll need a professional to remove tree roots from your sewer line.
Sewer Tree Root Removal
Sewer Repair & Sewer Cleaning for Tree Root Removal
Homeowners usually notice problems caused by root growth when drains begin backing up and gurgling throughout the house, which is a classic sign of a clogged or damaged sewer main.
At A1 Sewer & Drain, we can remove tree roots from sewer lines with both sewer repair and sewer cleaning techniques:
- Hydro jetting. In many cases, this sewer cleaning technique, which uses streams of water at high pressures, can be used to remove tree roots from sewer lines.
- The water pressure is sufficient to break apart even thick, tough roots into tiny pieces, clearing out the sewer pipe and sending the debris safely away downstream.
- Pipe bursting and pipe lining. When severe damage has occurred from tree root growth, sections of sewer pipes can be severely cracked or broken.
- Pipe bursting and pipe lining are trenchless sewer repair methods, with pipe bursting used for severe breakages, and pipe lining used to patch up cracked sections of pipe.
To learn more about tree root removal, sewer cleaning, and sewer repair services in New Jersey, call us today at A1 Sewer & Drain, at 201-645-0888.
More about sewer pipe tree root removal and other sewer services:
Best Sewer Tree Removal amp Sewer Repairs in NJ FREE Estimate BEST Cost
Sewer and Drain Repair or Sewer Cleaning A sewer camera can be the difference
Call us any time for sewer cleaning in NJ for a backed up sewer
Best NJ Jetting Sewer amp Drain Service Price Guaranteed Clean Call Now 201-645-0888
AFFORDABLE PRICES GUARANTEED SEWER REPAIR NJ BEST PRICE AND SERVICES ANYWHERE IN NJ We
Tree Roots Blocking Sewer Pipes in New Jersey is a Common Plumbing Problem FREE