Clogged sewer drain? Hydro jetting can solve the problem.
Call today to find out more about sewer cleaning in NJ, at 201-645-0888.
At A1 Sewer & Drain Services, we routinely help local NJ owners clear out clogged sewer main lines. For sewer cleaning services, we use hydro jetting or snaking to remove roots, dirt, paper material, grease, and other debris. When you need a local NJ sewer plumber, call us any time for fast professional service.
Clearing Out a Clogged Sewer Line
Today we have a situation with the main sewer line. As you see here the water just keeps rising up and making a very big mess all around the house down here.
Now, we’re going to snake this and you will see how the procedure is done. First of all, you have to have a very good snake for the main sewer line. It is the commercial one, with the 1 inch cable here and with the cutters. Make sure these are good, snug and tight really well, so you don’t lose it into people’s sewers and create another problem.
Anyway, if you have a similar situation like that, please let us know, we’re going to snake it and we’ll see how it goes. And, let’s go! Give me a second, I’m just operating it by myself. Here we go! The snake is going now.
A little faster. Very good. Now it’s going. We just got to a really stubborn clog there already. We just cleared the passage. You’ll see when it hits the blockage. It’s going to open right away.
The snake is going. We have about 100ft on this snake here. And it keeps going. You will see when the water goes down. It goes really fast. All at once. See how it’s open now? It has opened all the way up.
- So, if you have a similar situation like that, you just let us know. Please don’t mess up yourself, don’t do anything. All you have to do is just to call us.
- We’re going to snake it just a couple more times to make sure everything is good. We’re going to snake it a couple of times.
- We opened that block in this sewer. And actually, what we see is there are these big trees down here, so it could be that the roots are going back. Anyway, let’s pull the snake, let’s see what we found. I’m just pulling it, let’s see what we find here. Probably a root.
- And let’s see what we find on this. I’m going to snake it like 3-5 times more just to make sure the sewer is clean. Actually, we went really deep, about like, I would say, almost the 100ft of the snake. Sometimes the snake brings us the evidence of what’s going on in the sewer and sometimes it just pushes it all the way to the city. Hopefully we’re going to see what’s going on here. And we’ll see what’s going on. No, I think the snake just pushed things into the city. It was roots, it just cut it and it goes down there.
Sewer Cleaning & Sewer Repairs in NJ
At A1 Sewer & Drain Services, we provide great professional sewer plumbing all NJ counties (including Glen Rock, Fair Lawn, Teaneck north NJ). We offer a full range of residential and commercial sewer services, including:
- Trenchless sewer repairs
- Sewer replacement for collapsed sewer lines
- New sewer installation
- Sewer hydro jetting
- Commercial sewer services
Call us any time to talk to one of our friendly NJ plumbers, at 201-645-0888.
cleaning clogged sewer lines here:
caption id attachment 2792 align alignright width 256 Hydro jetting or mechanical snakes are used for drain cleaning and sewer line cleaning caption
Sewer emergency Call us any time at A1 Sewer amp Drain Services for 24 hour sewer repair in
NJ Plumbers Advice How to Avoid Sewer Clogs As a longtime NJ sewer service company we have definitely
caption id align alignleft width 395 Sewer cleaning with hydro jetting caption In NJ emergency sewer line cleaning can be avoided
NJ Sewer Cleaning by an Experienced NJ Sewer Cleaning Company If you have a clogged sewer line in your
If you have a clogged sewer line at your home in New Jersey wastewater can begin to back